An elusive and rare CHANEL sculptural work of art created to be admired. No matter the size, CHANEL jewels have Colossal presence. In this instance it's both the presence and the dimensions that are larger than life. A gigantic Baroque gold leaf of exaggerated proportions designed in the dawn of the 1990s conveys the woman as a Goddess. Victoire de Castellane’s coldcast resin and clay configurations drip with realistic undulations in 24K gold plating and sparkling crystals shown on the coordinating Crystal textured Leaf brooch sold separately. Two Masterpieces of the Karl Lagerfeld’s best years.
- Matte Gold Finish with crystals
- Collection: Haute Couture Autumn Winter 1990 Worn by Helena Christensen
- Signature: Engraved plaque on back “CHANEL 2 CC 3 MADE IN FRANCE”
- Dimensions: Height: 7.5 inches (19.05 cm) Width: 5 inches (12.7 cm)
- 100% Authentic CHANEL
- Made in France
- Excellent Vintage condition
All sales are final. Each item displays a detailed description, including size, measurements, condition and period. We have high quality standards and our items are in Excellent to Pristine Vintage condition with Authenticity always guaranteed.