A rarity in the realm of true CHANEL collectors is this versatile chatelaine belt-brooch-necklace. Leather and gilt chains with medallion coins with high-shine polished “CC" stylish symbols dangle as you sashay your best life.
Throughout the eighties and early nineties, Karl Lagerfeld and Victoire de Castellane embraced the coquette allure of the chatelaine belt mimicking it's flirtaciousness in fashion and jewels. In accessories, the draped belts, brooches and necklaces were on repeat and reinvented season after season. The combination of black calfskin leather and gilt metal chain epitomizes the highest caliber of Parisian glamour from the late eighties and early nineties. The chatelaine versions are the most rare vintage CHANEL accessories of that époque.
It's rare to find vintage CHANEL in such pristine condition.
Most wanted and sought after!! The Runway iconic CHANEL piece! Hip Hop Collections coveted by celebrities, red carpet stylists and countless editorials can be yours with this elusive jewel.
- Can be worn as a brooch, belt piece or necklace piece
- Historic Karl Lagerfeld /Victoire de CASTELLANE designed collection
- Dimensions: Length: 21 inches (53.34 cm) Tassel Length: 7.75 inch (19.69 cm)
- Front Charm: Length 2.5 inch including bale
- Collection: 28 - 1992 Spring
- Signature: Engraved plaque on the back of one brooch “CHANEL 2 CC 8 MADE IN FRANCE”
- 100% Authentic CHANEL
- Made in France
All sales are final. Each item displays a detailed description, including size, measurements, condition, and period. We have high-quality standards and our items are in Excellent to Pristine Vintage condition with Authenticity always guaranteed.