CHANEL ICONIC GOLD Metallic Leather Ribbon Vintage Runway Jacket Coat 1991 France
Of all the runway shows in history, Karl Lagerfeld's CHANEL shows of the early 1990s were historic. This was the original era of the supermodel and her star power. Karl Lagerfeld's countless photographs of Linda Evangelista for the CHANEL advertisement campaigns are fashion history and the one of her in an ad wearing this gold metallic jacket is no exception. Regal. Chic. French!
This ICONIC gold metallic leather jacket with black grosgrain leather detailing is from the archives of The Most Wanted of the vintage nineties CHANEL. It is as current now and timelessly in style as it was thirty years ago. This era of Lagerfeld's talent was filled with creations of undeniably beautiful, young, and alluring creations which remain the pinnacle of every women's fashion dreams.
- Size, Collection, and Fabric tag in tact attached with the "CHANEL" label
- Collection 25 1991
- Size 36
- Composition: 100% Leather in Metallic Gold
- Black Grosgrain Ribbon detailing
- Lining 100% Silk
- 10 Black and Gilt Buttons Engraved "CHANEL" on the reverse
- 4 Front Pockets
- 100% Authentic CHANEL
- Made in France
- Excellent Vintage Condition.
Leather is a vibrant gold metallic, grosgrain ribbon is in impeccable condition, silk interior lining is like new
* Please see last photos for close up of barely visible, very minor surface wear on the leather of sleeve and pocket.
All sales are final. Each item displays a detailed description, including size, measurements, condition and period. We have high quality standards and our items are in Excellent to Pristine Vintage condition with Authenticity always guaranteed.