Goddess-worthy necklace incorporating an enormous Gripoix Glass mabé pearl cabochon and speckled turquoise Gripoix glass cushions of substantial proportions flanked by four radiating Baroque glass pearls. With CHANEL vintage jewels, more is always more and a stunning chain fringed tassel completes this dramatic showcase jewel. This is a tremendous bijoux, with its alluring extra-long, weighty dangle of seductive Gripoix pearls and vibrant turquoise glass on a gleaming high-carat wattage plated chain. So many special touches enhance this necklace: accent crystals, a thick double chain, a dangle CC logo charm extender. Goossens was enchanted with the use of simulated turquoise in molten glass form and took every opportunity to utilize a myriad of this rich, mineral hue within his collectable jewels throughout his career. Such a special piece that marries the spirit of CHANEL with the artisinal creativity of Goossens.
- Collection 23: Autumn Winter 1990 Robert Goossens for CHANEL
- Gripoix Glass Baroque Pearls, Gripoix Turquoise Glass, Crystals, Gold Tone Metal
- Dimensions: Length 19 inches (48.26 cm) pendant length 5 inches (12.7 cm)
- Signature: Brand Cartouche folded and affixed onto a spring ring “CHANEL 2 CC 3 MADE IN FRANCE”
- Lobster Clasp Closure with dangling logo charm
- 100% Authentic CHANEL
- Made in France
- Pristine Condition
Shell earrings sold separately. All sales are final. Each item displays a detailed description, including size, measurements, condition and period. We have high quality standards and our items are in Excellent to Pristine Vintage condition with Authenticity always guaranteed.