Karl Lagerfeld juxtaposed the Autumn 1988 runway collection of tweeds and plaid with ornately oversized jewels. The collection was photographed in Austria at the Rococo Schloss Palace on Inès de la Fressange. This amazing necklace covered in opulent decorative details with the distinctive seal of CHANEL and a perlée surround signify serious fashion business. Almost 35 years old and still as relevant as ever, this powerful accessory is the gem of choice for contemporary style icons Rihanna, JLo and more. The versatile options are endless: As a long sautoir, doubled or as Ines does, worn as a belt. This over-the-top masterpiece will be treasured for generations.
- Collection: 1988/1989 Autumn Winter
- Dimensions: Length: Pendant Diameter 3 inches (7.62 cm)
- Gold plate metal; Pendant Hook
- Bibliographie: CHANEL The Karl Lagerfeld Campaigns, Patrick Mauries, full page 42 on Ines de la Fressange in falconry pose.
- Signed on the back "CHANEL CC MADE IN FRANCE"
- Made in France
- 100% Authentic CHANEL
- Excellent Condition
All sales are final. Each item displays a detailed description, including size, measurements, condition, and period. We have high-quality standards and our items are in Excellent to Pristine Vintage condition with Authenticity always guaranteed.